Text also available in:
Eine wundervolle Wohnung in toller Lage! Roberta hat mich sehr nett empfangen und wsr so freundlich mir ganz viele nützliche Infos über die Umgebung zu geben. Die Wohnung ist geräumig und... read more
February 19, 2024
Ospitalità con la O maiuscola! Appartamento piccolo (per 2/3 persone in realtà perfetto), ma funzionale (c’è davvero tutto!) e ristrutturato da poco. Io e il mio ragazzo ci siamo trovati benissimo! Si... read more
August 9, 2023
Sono stata in Casa Cesare con il mio ragazzo e ci siamo trovati benissimo. Roberta è una host molto accogliente, simpatica, gentilissima e disponibile. La casa è bellissima, molto curata, molto... read more
August 4, 2023
Я хочу описать это место как идеальное во всех отношениях! Начиная с заботливой, добродушной хозяйки, которая сделала наш отдых неописуемо красивым и незабываемым. Это касалось всего, от рекомендаций по посещению... read more
July 11, 2023
Photos of Caesar House
A little advice for overnight stay. I (Dario) together with my sister Roberta run in the historic center of Taormina a ‘cozy vacation home, in a very quiet area and with a nice balcony overlooking the sea. It would really be a pleasure for us to welcome you to our home and give you lots of tips on what to see and eat nearby.
- You can view the calendar with the days available at Caesar House here. To get the discount on the prices you see on Booking call or email Roberta.
- Phone number: +39 329 478 2980
- Email: [email protected]
- Languages spoken: Italian, English, German, French
Your benefits by booking directly with Roberta
- Right to a discount on the official price charged on booking
- Overcharge exemption for third person
- Free cancellation
- Top secret tips on what to see and where to eat
Cozy and lovely two-story house (56m2), with panoramic balcony, ideal for breakfast overlooking the historic center of Taormina and the sea in the background. Located next to the remains of Roman cisterns, a few steps from the Roman theater (Odeon) built under the empire of Caesar Augustus. Two minutes from Corso Umberto with clubs, quaint little stores, close to the Greek Theater and the Via Crucis path, which will lead you to the splendid Madonna della Rocca Sanctuary and Saracen Castle.
The apartment is spread over two floors.
On the ground floor cozy and spacious living area with flat-screen full HD LED TV (42 inches), dining or work area, mini-bar, sofa and comfortable single bed (80 x 2 meters).
On the second floor bright bedroom (double bed 160 X 190) with balcony overlooking old town and the sea in the background.
Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, refrigerator, electric oven, microwave, toaster plate, kettle, mocha.
Private bathroom with shower and hair dryer.
The house is air conditioned and offers free wi-fi, washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board also available. Sheets and towels are included.
Host: Roberta – Identity verified
I am Roberta, I have been working in tourism for many years with great enthusiasm and love to travel. I love having the opportunity to meet people from all over the world, welcoming them to our Taormina and sharing my love for this land.
Other things to keep in mind
The accommodation is ideal for couples, families and friends (up to three adults).
Not suitable for young children (0-4 years old) because of the stairs connecting the ground floor to the second floor.
The house is located in a central but quiet area, at the top of a flight of steps that will allow you to enjoy a magnificent view; it is recommended that you bring suitcases that are not too heavy.
Casa Cesare is perfect for discovering every nook and cranny of beautiful and vibrant Taormina, letting you be swept away by its enchanting charm.
Where you will be
Taormina, Sicily, Italy
Taormina is a jewel to be discovered by walking. Casa Cesare is located in the heart of its historic center, in a quiet, quaint and scenic neighborhood, right next to the remains of ancient Roman cisterns.
Prime location, 1 minute walk from Corso Umberto and 4 from the Greek Theater.
Nearby you will find the daily fruit and vegetable market, stores, supermarket, pharmacy, bars, pubs, stores, and restaurants.
Moving around the area
A short distance away is the Beachbus (Blue Line) stop that connects Taormina to the beautiful beaches of Spisone and Mazzeo; the cable car (400 meters) with which to reach the other wonderful beaches of Isola Bella and Mazzarò; and the Bus Terminal (650 meters) from which excursions and scheduled buses depart (also to/from Catania airport).
Where to park
The nearest parking lot is Lumbi; ticket includes shuttle service that will take you to the San Pancrazio square, 250 meters from the house, in a couple of minutes (daily rate €13- €16 depending on seasonality, €60 weekly pass)
What you will find
- View of the cityscape
- Sea view
- Hair dryer
- Cleaning products
- Body soap
- Hot water
Bedroom and laundry room
- Free Washing Machine
- Towels, sheets, soap and toilet paper
- Mosquito net
- Space to store clothing: closet
- 42-inch HDTV
Heating and air conditioning
- Air conditioning
Internet and office
Kitchen and dining area
- A space where guests can cook
- Microwave oven
- Basic cooking services
- Pots, pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and cutlery
- Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- Coffee machine: espresso machine
- Wine glasses
- Baking tray
- Dining table
- Private entrance
- Separate entrance to street or building
- Patio or balcony
Parking lots and facilities
- Paid parking on site
You will be staying in another person’s quarters, so please treat them with care and respect.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in: 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out by 10:00 a.m.
During the stay
- Maximum 3 guests
- No pets
- Quiet hours 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Forbidden to organize parties/events
- Advertising photography allowed
- Smoking is not allowed
- Not suitable for children from 0 to 4 years old due to the presence of stairs connecting the ground floor to the second floor.
- Photo IDs (valid) of all persons who will be occupying the accommodation must be shown at check in.
- Sojourn tax is 1 euro per day per person, is payable on arrival in cash (from 12 years old and up to a maximum of 10 days ).
- For late arrivals there is the option of self check in, the host will provide you with all the information you need to easily reach the accommodation, staying in contact with you.
- We kindly ask guests to sort and dispose of garbage according to the rules of the municipality, and not to leave garbage and unwashed dishes when checking out.
How to get to Taormina by plane
To get to Taormina by plane you need to land at Catania airport. Then you rent a car or take the bus and in about an hour you arrive at your destination.
What to see in Taormina
Here you will find tips on what to see in Taormina.